Dr. Ike Nnaji serves as the Quality Control and Quality Assurance Manager for OJI Califco Consortium, Inc. He is an experienced ADA/Title 24 compliance expert with over 25 years of experience and a demonstrated history of working in the transit/city & county/commercial/access compliance industry. Assisted in delivering large complex BART access projects; comfortable with engineering issues, and expert in problem-solving, both from the technical and commercial perspectives. Managed major community relations issues, and has credibility with a variety of stakeholders, including the District’s Board of Directors, staff and riders including those with disabilities. Involved in BART extension projects, new vehicle systems design and integration, and stations, shops and structures projects. Assisted in the engineering design, development, testing and procurement of new fare collection equipment, revenue vehicles and the rehabilitation of existing vehicles. Mr. Nnaji also served as a Transportation Planner with the California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS).
- Administered state and federal public transportation and transit grant programs to regional and local governments.
- Conducted planning, programming and development of Intercity Rail Capital Projects (project proposals, applications and project study reports)
- Assisted regional agencies in the implementation of capital projects
- Administered capital project contracts
- Developed plans for funding individual projects through STIP, and in coordination with other entities (freight railroads, Amtrak, commuter railroads, and local and regional agencies)
- Coordinated with Amtrak, commuter railroads, and local and regional agencies on capital project development and implementation in the two counties, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo.
Mr. Nnaji is a skilled expert witness, provided inspections, plan checking and related services to Transit, Business, Government, Urban Planning, Management, and Proposal Writing. Strong ADA compliance professional with a Ph.D. focused in Public Administration from Golden Gate University.